Friday, September 2, 2011



Oh goodness, I've done another disappearing act for the past six months again.  I'm going to make a real effort to show up several times a month once again.  

Is it because I'm fibro-free and too busy.... Wish it was but the years of having Fibromyalgia keep adding up.  They don't end.

I learned long ago that my attitude is what will make each day worth getting up to....  In spite of pain, I try to be a positive, friendly, useful person.  I thank God each day for waking up and being in His earthly world.  The day will be what I make it....

Choices, that's the key word.  I can choose to feel sorry for myself and make everyone who comes in contact sorry they did or I can do the things I know can help me feel better, whether it be a hot shower or a pain pill to make my day the best it can be.  

I look around each day and see so many others so worse off than I am and they have a smile on their face.  If they can smile, so can I.

Counting my blessings each day instead of dwelling on my infirmities gives me a much better life.

I love living....  and hope you do, too.  If depression has taken over and you can't create good in the days, please see your doctor.  He/She can help you.

In the meantime, I'm celebrating life....thank you, God.

No comments: